Konica Minolta Service – Guaranteed Satisfaction
We believe the best customer experience comes from not only how our products perform and how easy they are to use, but also from giving customers the ultimate peace of mind to know that they are backed by the best guarantee in the industry. So when the new Konica Minolta device arrives, you’ll know you are installing an industry-leading document management system with the latest technology, superior service and support, and the best lease-long guarantee direct from the manufacturer via Photocopiers Direct Ltd .
Photocopiers Direct Ltd Konica Minolta Service – Our Guarantee
What makes the Customer One Guarantee the best in the industry? Our commitment to you! We are confident in the quality of our products, we guarantee your Konica Minolta device will (1) meet factory specifications and (2) be compatible with your network, or we’ll replace it with an equivalent model:
- First two years, replacement will be with a brand new Konica Minolta device
- After two years, replacement will be with an equivalent model either new or refurbished
- Plus, a £1,000 lease credit will be applied towards your next Konica Minolta device as a way to say “we’re sorry for the inconvenience.”
Konica Minolta Service – We’ve Got You Covered
The best customer experience is one that avoids problems altogether which is why we’ve established remote monitoring and a rapid response process in conjunction with your local sales representative.
- Our Solutions & Support team will proactively monitor our installed equipment performance, looking to identify potential issues before they become problems for our customers.
- Should a problem arise, our technical support, local service manager and advanced diagnostics team members are all empowered to authorize a replacement, allowing for a fast and easy resolution
Konica Minolta Service – Terms & Conditions
- A current and active Konica Minolta Maintenance Agreement for the purchased or leased equipment is required for coverage to apply. Production equipment also requires a signed Customer Expectation (CED) for coverage to apply.
- Genuine Konica Minolta parts and consumables must be used throughout the Maintenance Agreement term and maintenance procedures must be performed according to published schedules.
- Improper use, electrical power, customer abuse and/or negligence and acts of God are not covered under this program.
- Equipment Replacement Guarantee
- If Photocopiers Direct Ltd . is unable to service a Konica Minolta product in the customer’s office, a loaner will be provided at no charge while in-shop repairs are performed.
- If within the first two years after installation the equipment cannot be repaired to meet factory specifications, we will replace it with a brand new equivalent model.
- After the first two years and through the end of your original lease, if the equipment cannot be brought to original specification, we will replace it with an equivalent model that may be new or refurbished.
- If the equipment is replaced during the course of the lease, the customer will receive a lease credit of £1,000 towards the lease of a new Konica Minolta device provided it is exercised within 30 days of lease expiration and the new equipment is leased through Photocopiers Direct Ltd Premier Finance.
- Published Specifications include those listed on official Photocopiers Direct Ltd Konica Minolta Product Literature for that model.
- Photocopiers Direct Ltd makes no warranties whatsoever, expressed or implied, with regard to the products purchased, leased or rented by customer, the service, the software included with the product or its installation and maintenance and expressly excludes all other warranties including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Customer’s exclusive remedy shall be replacement or repair of the product or non-conforming parts at the option of Konica Minolta as provided in this Customer One Guarantee. Photocopiers Direct Ltd Konica Minolta shall not be liable for any damages including, but not limited to damages due to loss of data or information of any kind, loss of or damages to revenue, profits or goodwill, damages due to any interruption of business, damage to customer’s computers or networks, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Customer expressly waives its rights to special, consequential, exemplary, and incidental or punitive damages or monetary damages of any kind.
- Photocopiers Direct Ltd with Konica Minolta is the only manufacturer who will replace your Konica Minolta device with a brand new unit during the first two years, should it fail to meet factory specifications or function on your network.
- The guarantee specifies that the network environment, including PC’s and other access devices, remains the same as it was when the Konica Minolta device was installed. Photocopiers Direct Ltd cannot guarantee the functionality of the device after network upgrades, software version & peripheral changes or the addition of entities not present upon the original install are introduced. In this case, Konica Minolta will make every effort to work with you to ensure your device can function in the new environment up to and including requesting and implementing approved specification changes to the Konica Minolta firmware in order to function after the changes are completed.
Most Konica Minolta Provided Photocopiers Direct Ltd have built-in diagnostics. Some have the ability to notify your local Konica Minolta office to schedule regular maintenance, or in the event of a problem, send repair information so your technician arrives with the parts needed to fix the problem.
Top Technicians and Personal Connections
Konica Minolta invests in people. We hire the best and develop programs to rigorously train, promote, reward, and retain them. Our technicians get to know you and your preferences through regularly scheduled maintenance – developing a personal interest in ensuring your satisfaction.