Managed Document Solution for Education
In today’s competitive education sector, the ability to efficiently access and disseminate information is fundamental to success. Free Copiers for Schools Managed Document Services offers tailored solutions to optimise your document processes so that accurate information is securely available when it is needed.
Our service addresses the three essential elements of document management:
- The creation of information
- The movement of information around your school
- The processing of information so that it delivers value
Each Managed Document Services solution is designed around your needs, both in terms of your goals and how your school works.
Working closely with your team, we use our proven approach to establish the best configuration for your institution:
- First we evaluate how your school accesses, uses and stores print and electronic information, assessing your environment, devices and the information itself
- We then work to optimise your infrastructure to make sure your staff have seamless access to the information they need to support their work
- Next we look at your business input and output behaviour – what your users print and why
- With this information to hand, we establish which print management technologies will best help you increase productivity and eliminate waste
- Throughout the process, we evaluate how your employees are responding to change and, if necessary, adapt our approach accordingly
- Then, with a careful eye on regulatory and information security issues, we work with you to ensure continuous improvement as your business grows and changes
As part of our service, Free Copiers for Schools can also manage any additional vendors who feed into your document management infrastructure, allowing you to streamline your processes and costs and reduce your management overhead.
Managing Output Costs
Across sectors, schools are seeking new ways to trim back-office costs without compromising service quality or satisfaction.
Our bespoke solutions enable organisations to optimise print volumes, quality and costs. Every engagement begins with an assessment designed to capture fleet volumes, user-to-device ratios, print workflows and common applications.
With these insights, Free Copiers for Schools works with schools to implement tools to:
- Route print jobs
- Control access and reduce waste
- Monitor usage allocation and control respective costs
- Centralise reporting
- Manage the output environment
Acting as a single point of contact for non-Konica Minolta brand document solutions enables Konica Minolta to minimise the time and effort required on our schools part to handle vendor relationships.
We manage and measure day-to-day activities, and Service Level Agreement (SLA) compliance to enable organisations to benefit from consistent services levels. Through this approach, schools are able to leverage greater spending with fewer vendors to help manage costs.